[gnulab-mesce] Open Letter to My HoD

  • From: "ശ്യാം കാരനാട്ട് | shyam karanattu" <aeshyamae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "GNU Lab @ MESCE" <gnulab-mesce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:35:15 +0530

Hi,
The lab session on microprocessors and microcontrollers is taken on
proprietary software TASM when there is an available alternative NASM which
is very similar to the former too.
So i approached the Lab in charge. He obviously insisted me to use tasm and
adviced me to contact HoD if i want to have a change. I did the same and i
am about to approach HOD today. Later thought of making it an open letter
and i have added it in wiki and in my blog as shown below..
http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram/MESCE/open-letter-to-HoD
and
http://swatantran.blogspot.com/2008/07/open-letter-to-my-hod.html

happy hacking