[gnulab-mesce] Re: [MES-FSF] Re: Mailing List Created For GNU Lab Activities

  • From: "ശ്യാം കാരനാട്ട് | shyam karanattu" <aeshyamae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 00:18:05 +0530

manu wrote:
> I have made a few changes to the wikia pages.

Shyam, please check the spellings before submitting. Also, I think its
> better to avoid using short forms like 'u', 'pls', etc.

Hi manu,
thanks for those corrections..i did many such u->you convertions
myself..chat has made my hands fill that automatically and i have to rewrite
that later:)ill try to avoid that in future..
and GREAT to know that you are in the team for asterisk...lets do something
cooll on asterisk..i just read in #cmusphinx about combining speech(ASR) and
asterisk to use it in some ivr...start dreaming..we could chase as u comes
last year:)) neway start with asterisk.With the new inputs from #cmusphinx,
i think its great to start with asterisk now itself

priyan wrote:

> guys i think S6 and S4 students maynot be ther for MESTECH since our
> university exams start on that day....Hell of things..Hell of work and
> atlast alas!!! We drowned in a spool of crash...

Hi priyan,
 ya dont know whats going to happen at the time of MESTECH.i hope the whole
mestech will have some change..anyway dont worry,event is not our aim,its
just to encourage and just a call for participation for the like minded
interested students.Thus event is just to start of things.But we already had
a good start with this much people and this much projects in the budding
stage.if we can continue with our work,interested students will come to us
(though slowly)and later we can come up with the project results which will
really deserve a great event..or else soon we could start with regular
meetings.once in a week or two week..or so..

yes that was in our plan...what about starting regular meetings, once in a
week or once in a couple of weeks..we initially planned it giving focus to
a particular topic as one of us presents that topic..atleast we now have the
materials with us to continue such a programme for 2-3 months;-) if people
are interested we can go on and decide the most suitable time and venue and
start organising such meetings,Which IS of the gnulab_members,by the
gnulab_members,for the gnulab_members

and i had an unofficial talk with jinesh bhai and kiran bhai and they are
very happy to be part of such a meeting and present some topics if we have
the platform ready..

please comment on your ideas about these meetings..if we have sufficiently
interested students,we can start off such things very soon..

thanks for your time

happy hacking,