[gnulab-mesce] MES Journal of Technology and Management

  • From: ck raju <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "GNU Lab @ MESCE" <gnulab-mesce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 15:51:18 +0530

Friends,
This time there is a new requirement, a new opportunity, which will
eventually lead to a new occasion to celebrate.

Our institution is bringing out a new issue of MES Journal of
Technology and Management in January 2012.

This issue will be dedicated to all existing and former members
related in some way or other to MES College of Engineering,
Kuttipuram.

Needless to say, its my burning desire to see that I get papers on
some topics related to Free  Software from alumni members.

Pls send an abstract of the paper in about 500 words to me at
mes.jotm@xxxxxxxxx before 10 November 2011.

--
CK Raju