[gnulab-mesce] Re: Happy Software Freedom Day!

  • From: ck raju <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GNU Lab @ MESCE" <gnulab-mesce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mes-fsug <mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 09:46:09 +0530

Friends,
We are kicking off "Software Freedom Day" celebrations today with a Quiz
programme on *Free Software - Projects and People*. Time is 15:30h and
venue would be classrooms (of IT) on the Second Floor, C-Block.

Prizes include exquisite T-Shirts printed with Software Freedom messages,
sponsored by Zyxware Technologies, Thiruvananthapuram.  T-shirts are
high-quality pure-cotton Raymond material.

Since there are too many prizes (!!!), we would be extending the
celebrations by conducting more events in the coming week. Please pass on
the message.

Cheers,
CK Raju

--