[gnulab-mesce] Re: Fwd: [MES-FSF] Re: MESCE wants its students to be slaves?! :'(

  • From: "CK Raju, Thrissur" <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnulab-mesce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:24:51 +0530

Great.

I am not aware as to which department here raised the demand for
Microsoft. To my mind, there weren't any such demand.

I am also not aware as to who all were the technical experts who
recommended this package. In my understanding, there were no technical
experts from any of the departments of IT/CSE or MCA behind this
recommendation.

There weren't any demand from students for e-mail services.

There weren't any demand from students for collaborative services.

Then whose ideology was this ?

This is nothing short of "Microsoft terrorism".

CK Raju