[gnulab-mesce] Re: Fwd: [MES-FSF] Pls comment on this...

  • From: "CK Raju, Thrissur" <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnulab-mesce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 07:41:45 +0530

Dear Mahesh, Your predicament is appreciated. There are no short cuts
available for dealing with such teachers, but to canvas more students
and indulge in campaigns. Lets discuss about a large range of
operating systems and leave out proprietary ones. Lets do some kernel
hacks or tweaks, and convince them what should be available to
Computer Science students. Let students associations take up this