[gnukhata-devel] version 3.5.2 released

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GNUKhata devel <gnukhata-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 18:30:40 +0530

Dear all.

it's finally out.

We are proud to announce the release of GNUKhata version 3.5.2

We have added a lot of enhancements including better looking reports, unified backup restore facility, complete transfer note system with ficility to markt consignments as received, an updated stock report and much more.

Abhijith, is busy uploading the installers.

Right now the Internet speed is on a slightly lower side.

However the gkcore and gkwebapp repositories are ready with the release (for those who are technically sound ).

As soon as the upload is complete, the change log with the links to download the installer will be provided.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.