[gnukhata-devel] Re: [gnukhata-users] every thing in place for relaees

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GNUKhata devel <gnukhata-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 12:29:52 +0530

So all has been compiled and we are making the final formalities.

All that remains is adding the new names to the auther's list and version change etc.

Thanks for all the patience and also the encouraging support post server crash at gitlab, where all our code is kept.

The official release announcement will happen in an our or so from now.

Thanks again.

happy hacking.

Krishnakant.

On Monday 06 February 2017 03:47 PM, Krishnakant wrote:

Dear all.

It gives me emence relief and pleasure to inform you all that every thing is in place for release of 3.5.2.

We will make an announcement today evening.

The problem with the universal export import has been sorted. Thanks to Navin who chipped in with crucial correction.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.