[gnukhata-devel] Re: [gnukhata-users] 3.5.2 deadline extended to 2 Feb 2017

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GNUKhata devel <gnukhata-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 16:45:03 +0530

Dear all users and developers.
We have got all the code in place now, but since the gitlab crash, there were several offline changes being done by our programmers.
(afterall we did not take a break even when gitlab was down ).
Right now there are some code issues which have popped up after all the code was put together.
Specially we are finding major issue with the import export module, which we were supposed to unify.
I am myself looking into the matter and I am extremely sorry to let you know that a delay is happening.
Beleive me, we are working on more than 12 hours shifts to get things in sync and iron out these new irritants.
Please bare with us for some time.
Be rest ashured that it could be just some more time.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On Thursday 02 February 2017 12:40 PM, Krishnakant wrote:

Dear all,

Since gitlab had a major break down yesterday as you know, we had to extend the release date to 2Nd feb 2017.

We had to merge some code into the main source and also sync some contributions from our programmers.

That is taking a while because a lot of code was done but not merged.

This will take few hours and we should be done by today evening.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.