[glugot] Re: virus & network

  • From: Venkat Narasimhan <dravidan_v@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glugot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 03:28:38 +0000 (GMT)

 --- saranya vadivelraj <svrggs15@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi,
>       I want to know"1.How to delete virus in
> linux?"
>                             "2.part of network
> security in linux"
>

> GLUGOT = GNU/Linux User Group Of TCE

> with the subject `unsubscribe'

  hi there saranya ,
                    in linux, the file system is very
different from windows , it isn't FAT 32 system so a
virus desingned to affect windows based systems cannot
>obviously affect a linux systems apart from this
linus is a very powerfull OS and hacking its security
requires the skills of a great programmer.
i mean great with a 'G'.

Anyway, you can find many open source antivirus linux
modules on the net which'd help you and is free of
cost
so register yourself and there are a lot of
programmers who may help you a lot!

visit: http://www.glugot.tk /
GLUGOT = GNU/Linux User Group Of TCE

(TCE students, check TCENet for GLUGOT website)