[glugot] Re: - Proposal for moving the Mailing List -

  • From: praveenk@xxxxxxx
  • To: glugot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:07:28 +0530 (IST)

       it is true that it would be nice to have a glugot mailing list in
our  college servers itself. This augurs well, in lieu of the fact
that our college could boast of having hosted a mailing list on its
own. if our mailing servers  would really perform well then i dont
think anything stands in the path of changing our mailing list.

Praveen

This email was sent using TCEMail Service.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering
Madurai - 625015 (India)

--
GLUGOT = GNU/Linux User Group Of TCE