[glugot] FStival - Software Freedom Day

  • From: "Arun Ponniah S" <sap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: glugot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:33:26 +0530 (IST)

Hello all,
  GLUGOT is planning to conduct a mega event 'FStival'(Free Software
Festival), on 28th of August. It is for celebrating the freedom
available with the free softwares. We have planned to have several
events on this regard. The events include software(only free softwares)
contest, demo stalls, tutorials session, CD sales and more. The software
contest is open to all, that is anyone from anywhere can take part in
this. The people who are interested for making a stall are welcome. You
could also inform your friends from any institution/company to take part
in these events. They can takepart in these contests or they can put a
stall over here.
  We also need some people from TCE who are interested in organising this
event. Let us start the discussing on this in this mailing list. I have
attached the poster for 'FStival' with this mail. Look out for the
different stalls in the poster and if anyone wants to look after any of
the stalls, you could contact Joe Steeve (joe_steeve@xxxxxxx) or Arun
Ponniah S (sap@xxxxxxx). You could also meet us in the Parallel
Processing Lab, CSE Dept. Also if you or your friends want to
participate in the software contest send your softwares to
<fstival@xxxxxxx>. Feel free to contact us for any need.

-- sap --

This email was sent using TCEMail Service.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering
Madurai - 625015 (India)