[glideplan_swproj] Re: project deadine 7. 6.

  • From: Ales Zita <ala.zita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 12:38:27 +0200

Hi

Thank you Mr. Wilkie, that would be great.

@ Tom :
Though I would of course very much prefer the later submission date, I will
of course try my best to do my job in time.
The documentation creation is rather time consuming I found, but I'm almost
fully dedicated to it these days. I'm about to present the latest progress
on the meeting.