[glideplan_swproj] merge

  • From: Mária Vámošová <maria.vamosova@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 20:24:03 +0100

So I merged my version to master, which means:

1. The grey tiles are fixed - if you still see them, it is possible
that you have them in your cache, so try deleting the cache.

2. I found an interesting map source using WMS standard - but it
doesn't implement full WMS. I'm currently searching for another WMS
The map is the "Simple map" layer. You have to disable the "Satellite
map", since that one is on top (should I change it, and put this one
on top?).
It looks nice in my opinion - simple and clear, although the water is
a bit unnecessary I think :/

3. I disabled the State borders for now, since I found out there is
some problem with the near plane clipping. But the state borders are
very nice in the "Simple map" layer.

4. I turned the lighting back on: but you can switch it on/off very
simply in initial.earth file.

So please try it out someone, and tell me your opinions :) (at least
on the simple map layer)