[glideplan_swproj] Re: [glideplan_swproj] sw project meetings doodle

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 21:25:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,
I'm also unavailable on Tuesday because of my new schedule.
I posted my preferences to Doodle. It seems that time suitable for all is
Wednesday from 14:00 and also Thursday from 12:20.

So, what about having next meeting on Wednesday 29th from 14:00?

Mr. Wilkie, is this time suitable also for you?
(I know, that we settled on Tuesday, but we have different schedules now in
summer term)

There are also missing Bohdan's preferences in Doodle - are you able to come on
Wednesday?

T.