[glideplan_swproj] Re: [glideplan_swproj] Settings

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 10:27:57 +0100 (CET)

My suggestion is to have one dialog for all settings and also one file on disk.
Every setting should be triple: (type, name, value)
To avoid name conflicts, every plugin should have its own namespace.
Settins file might look like this:

[Task Declaration]
int defaultTurnPointShape = 1
real defaultR1 = 0.5