[glideplan_swproj] Re: [glideplan_swproj] Re: osg, osgEarth

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:01:10 +0100 (CET)

You should have received notification mail from uschovna.
Nevertheless, the link is:
http://www.uschovna.cz/zasilka/D1LZB822J3EE3YT4-7AG

It runs fast enough on my computer (only map downloading is little bit slow).
Try it on your PC...test.bat in osgEarth release folder.
The maps you see on screenshot are dynamically loaded from internet,
so you need connection to run example.

Yes, there are no elevations on screenshots. It is just one of many testing
application provided with osgEarth.
In some others there is elevation...we will have to learn how to work with
osgEarth to display what we want.

Tom