[glideplan_swproj] Re: [glideplan_swproj] Re: CMake

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:06:37 +0100 (CET)

Thank you for hint, Kuba.
I only set the two mentioned variables in CMake and it works...looks very nice.

Now I encounter another 2 problems:
There are thousands of compiler warnings from Qt files.
It seems that these warnings are only thrown when compiling moc files.

Is it possible that it has something to do with Cestmir's commit?

There are lot moc files...is it necessary for each plugin to inherit QObject?

I'm also unable to run the application...it fails in function
even when the passed argument seems to be valid (not null).

...Is anybody able to run the last version on Windows? And compile it without
all the warnings?