[glideplan_swproj] Re: [glideplan_swproj] CD content

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 15:46:33 +0200 (CEST)

Maria,
please add manually cached maps to data directory for CD
(e.g. upload it to ftp storage and Bohdan can add it)

There should be at least OSM cache of whole Earth to some reasonable level
and cache of ArcGis Satellite and topographic maps at least to some minimal
level 1 or 2.

OSM cache should be detailed enough to see clearly states boundaries.
I think that size of cache contained in installation should be smaller than
100MB.

Tom