[glideplan_swproj] Re: [glideplan_swproj] Automatic 2D/3D switching

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:48:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,
it looks very nice. Smooth animations, automatic switching to 2D...good work!
I would only change the label Untilt to 2D map or 2D view...it is more
understandable and
expectable (SeeYou also have 2D and 3D view).
There is also question, how to rotate map without unwanted switching to 3D (may
be it is not necessary at all...we will see,
how it will be complicated for less experienced users to work with).
Adding Map menu - we can discuss it tomorrow.

I remind Mac issue - please create binaries and store them on our ftp
repository.
If it is easy work, wait please for other changes and do it tomorrow. If you
don't have time
tomorrow or it is complicated, please do it today from current working version
of master.
Btw. is there a way to download content from the storage without user account
(password) ?

Tom

//www.freelists.org/list/glideplan_swproj