[glideplan_swproj] bugreport

  • From: Mária Vámošová <maria.vamosova@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 02:10:30 +0100

Hi!

When I tried to compile the current master branch, it:
1. had compilation errors, since settingsmanager.cpp is including
"menu.h" instead of "ui/menu.h"
2. when I changed this, it did compile - but it crashed during the
startup: on an index of out range Assert in QVector (or so I
understood). When I tried the debugger, the result was some mistake in
the settings part, but I don't know any details. (Although the
debugger wasn't very specific, so I might be wrong.)

Anyway: my newest changes are in branch Maria. This version doesn't
have settings merged in, but it was merged with master pretty
recently, so you can use this version for drawing experiments until we
have time to fix the bug (since many of us have an exam on Monday :) )

Maria

To visit archive or unsubscribe, follow:
http://www.freelists.org/list/glideplan_swproj

Other related posts:

  • » [glideplan_swproj] bugreport - Mária Vámošová