[glideplan_swproj] Tomorrow meeting

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 20:57:58 +0200 (CEST)

I just remind tomorrow (first and traditional :-) small meeting at 9:00 in lab.

I was thinking about these words/phrases:
Updraft, GlidePlan, GlideMan, GlideStar, Soaring task, Soaring Star, GLight,
GLite, Glide on, Glide off, GlideTask, AirMan, Stork, StorkMan, StorkFly,
StorkFlight, ...

...one of them or something else could be the name for our application.
All these phrases have both pros and cons. Some of them are unfortunately
overused (I found out that glideplan is existing software). Some words are
unknown in czech community (which we should consider) ...like updraft or stork.

Think of it, we can also discuss the name tomorrow and also with Mr.Wilkie on
tuesday.
(And of course we must choose one for the project commision.)

Tom
//www.freelists.org/list/glideplan_swproj