[glideplan_swproj] Specification

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 23:22:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,
I'm sending specification as I promised.
I don't know how to upload it to GitHub, so I send it by e-mail (I hope it is
possible with mailing list)

I'm sorry for not writing on-line but this is much more comfortable for me (and
I like some privacy during work).

Attachment contains following files:
Specification in pdf, doc and odt formats (I am working with odt)
ILLUSTRATIVE images used in specification. (They are in very bad quality in PDF)

I remind of tomorrow meeting at 14:00.

Please read the document (or at least go through it).
There may be mistakes in it or some things that I forgot about, please tell me
if you notice anything wrong.