[glideplan_swproj] Re: Project name

  • From: Cestmir Houska <czestmyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:29:09 +0200

Sure, I'm all for changing the name too. BUT - it's just a temporary name.
All I'm saying is that we don't have to choose a name now. The name is the
first thing that has to attract the potential users of our application, so
let's not hurry choosing a good one.

And if you think that updraft is a bad temporary name, then I disagree -
it's short and easily remembered. That's all we need for now ;-)

Cestmir