[glideplan_swproj] Performance on Mac and Windows

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 23:23:05 +0200 (CEST)

Good news about rendering performance.
I have been testing Updraft on Mac today and was wondering
why is it so fast on Mac (50fps even with many opened layers) and so slow on
Windows.
So I tested Release configuration on Windows and surprise:
It is as quick as on Mac!  I opened turnpoints, airspace, couple of igcs,
created a few tasks
and it is still working on 50fps :)

So for testing, I recommend to build Release configuration.

T.

//www.freelists.org/list/glideplan_swproj