[glideplan_swproj] Re: New map manipulation

  • From: Alexander Wilkie <alexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 13:36:12 +0200

Hi!

And one more thing which I just now remembered: if you go to the menu point "Updraft/About Updraft", nothing happens. I noticed that because I wanted to make sure that I was indeed running 0.9.4.

Apart from that: unless that photo you are currently using means something special to you (or someone else in the team), you might want to replace the splash screen image with something more glider-specific. Such as the view from a cockpit, flying towards some clouds (example attached). Or something like that. The current image makes it look as if Updraft were a mountaineering application? :-)

Best regards

Alexander Wilkie
--
Docent / Senior Lecturer
Computer Graphics Group, KSVI, MFF UK

On 04.06.2012, at 19:04, Bohdan Maslowski wrote:

Sorry it took so long, there were some unexpected issues...

The version is 0.9.4, available in about 3 mins from now (check if the
file size > 0)

http://updraft.praetoris.cz/mac/

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Alexander Wilkie <alexander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Will do, please ping me once it's there!

Best regards

Alexander Wilkie
--
Docent / Senior Lecturer
Computer Graphics Group, KSVI, MFF UK
Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
http://cgg.mff.cuni.cz/~wilkie/

On 04.06.2012, at 16:23, Bohdan Maslowski wrote:

Hi,

if you can wait for about an hour, there'll be a new version out.
0.9.1 is half week old, which is a lot with our current pace :)

Bohdan

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Alexander Wilkie <alexander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

Is the latest Mac build (0.9.1) on praetoris.cz o.k., or should I wait for the next one before trying this out? Reason I'm asking is that I'd like to take a look at some IGC files, and updraft would come in quite handy right now. So you'd have one more tester... :-)

Best regards

Alexander Wilkie
--
Docent / Senior Lecturer
Computer Graphics Group, KSVI, MFF UK
Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
http://cgg.mff.cuni.cz/~wilkie/

On 04.06.2012, at 15:26, Bohdan Maslowski wrote:

KEYBOARD

// arrow keys: pan around

// A, shift + up arrow: zoom in

// Z,Y, shift + down arrow: zoom out

// ctrl + arrow keys: rotate / tilt

MOUSE

// left button: pan around

// right (or ctrl+left) button: rotate

// middle buttom (or alt+left): continous zoom

// left + right buttom (or shift+left): continous panning

// scroll wheel: zoom

// ctrl + scroll wheel: tilt

// shift + scroll wheel: rotate left/right

// double click with left button: zoom in on a point

// double click with right (or ctrl+left): zoom out