[glideplan_swproj] Meeting today: maybe not cancelled, but no supervisor

  • From: Alexander Wilkie <alexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:29:33 +0100

Hi *!

Unfortunately, I'm still at home with the flu, so I will not be able to attend
your meeting today at 14:00. I suppose you will still have the meeting, and I
would like a written sign of life about the state of the project. I.e. whether
you have now met the milestones, and if the software is ready to be tried out
by me... :-)

Best regards & see you probably next week!

Alexander Wilkie
--
Docent / Senior Lecturer
Computer Graphics Group, KSVI, MFF UK