[glideplan_swproj] Meeting, model diagrams

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 23:53:24 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,
meeting is at the usual time and place.

I suggest to do the meeting as short as possible and then move to the
laboratory, where we can continue with application modeling.
In my opinion, the better way than writing on the white board (as we did on
Thursday) is to create the diagram in the PC.

For this purpose the Open Office Draw application is more than sufficient. It's
not UML tool, but we don't need strict UML or other standard modeling language.
Work with OO Draw is easy and quick. I made a sample diagram and stored it in
our Github repository. This diagram roughly illustrates data flow in our
application.

Tom