[glideplan_swproj] Map picking

  • From: Cestmir Houska <czestmyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 22:43:24 +0100

Hello everyone!

Bohdan and me created the basic picking infrastructure for Updraft.
Everything is in my branch now, so you can have a look at it. There
are two commits that are essentially Bohdan's work (with a few style
changes from me). I signed them off with his name so that nobody can
accuse me of stealing his work :-)

We used the turnpoint plugin to test the picking, so you can open some
turnpoints and click on them!

The picking routine works fine. It just seems too coarse to me, but
that can be changed by some constants. What bothers me most now is how
we will react to the actions in the context menu. I will probably have
to change the interface for the plugins a bit, so that they create the
necessary actions and connect them via the signal-slot mechanism and
return these actions instead of actually executing them. The pick
handler will then react accordingly (based on the type of the event,
number of actions and objects, etc...) I vaguely remember that this is
what we agreed upon (returning a list of QActions), right?

I won't be able to do much work at the weekend, but I guess I'll
finish this on monday.

Cestmir