[glideplan_swproj] Re: Finding libraries

  • From: Bohdan Maslowski <bohdan.maslowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 19:38:10 +0100

It works, after changing

LIST(APPEND OSGEARTH_LIBRARIES
            debug ${library_uc}_LIBRARY_DEBUG
            optimized ${library_uc}_LIBRARY})

to

LIST(APPEND OSGEARTH_LIBRARIES
            debug ${${library_uc}_LIBRARY_DEBUG}
            optimized ${${library_uc}_LIBRARY}})

(line 111)

Bohdan

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Kuba Marek <blue.cube@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I tried to fix it. On linux it's working flawlessly the same way as
> it did, on windows it needs testing.
> It's in my branch, please try it and tell me what are the results.
>
> Kuba
>
> > Hi all,
> > I was trying to find out why the application doesn't run on my comp.
> > I tried to run release - it worked perfectly.
> > Debug was terminating with run time error.
> > The problem is in the paths to osgEarth debug libraries - they are
> > set badly by cmake. In the CMakeCache.txt are the right paths, but in
> > the VisualStudio project is the release library instead.
> >
> > I attach the CMakeCache.txt to this e-mail, there is clearly
> > different names for debug and release osgEarth libraries. But in the
> > VS project there are names without 'd' postfix. When I added it by
> > hand, everything went right. ..I also attach the list of libraries
> > being linked to the VisualStudio updraft project (there are wrong
> > osgEarth names).
> >
> > If anybody has a clue how to solve it, please go on.
> > I'm going to report this to the Github and continue with my Cuploader
> > issue.
> >
> > Tom
>

Other related posts: