[glideplan_swproj] Re: FR device

  • From: Kuba Marek <blue.cube@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 15:29:19 +0100

Ok, i'm looking forward to playing with it :-)
I'll start working on it now, there aren't any issues left for me
anyway. How much time do I have until we have to return it?

Btw virtual com port is used fairly often. It's easier for both the hw
and sw developers to use, the only problem is that you don't have a
simple way to tell the devices apart in the host computer.

Kuba