[glideplan_swproj] FR device

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 15:04:14 +0100 (CET)

I have borrowed LX Colibri logger from my friend.
I will take it at tuesday meeting and lend to Kuba.
Colibri has a mini-USB port for data communication - Kuba, do you have a cabel
for it?
If not, I can lend you my own (but I use it for downloading photos from camera,
so if you have yours, it would be better)

One intersting thing about Colibri: It has USB, but I had to install virtual
COM port to communicate with it ...seems, that
SeeYou uses serial port communication or the communication interface is the
same like COM but over the USB.
When I asked my friend (owner of the logger), he told me that he uses SeeYou on
Mac (with virtual Windows) and he didn't installed any USB-COM driver (but also
had to use COM port). It seems that his Mac already had some drivers for
virtual COM port.

Tom

//www.freelists.org/list/glideplan_swproj