[glideplan_swproj] Core Interface feature - configuration support

  • From: Cestmir Houska <czestmyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 17:30:58 +0100

Hi everyone!

I just realized, we might need a way to save/load configuration of Plugins.
This is basically what we have called "sessions" so far. This needs to be
in the core api, since it's the only way that a plugin lets the application
know about a setting it wishes to save in the session. I propose having a
specialized class for this, otherwise we might end up with adding zillions
of new methods to the Core API. This way, we just add "SessionManager*
getSessionManager()"

Cestmir