[glideplan_swproj] Re: CMake

  • From: Kuba Marek <blue.cube@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 14:05:45 +0100

Just one more thing to be sure the package detection is working ... try
it once more with clean cache if you already didn't (delete
build/CMakeCache.txt or the whole build/ directory)

The warnings probably appeared because I added -Wall compiler flag.
For me it added a lot of warnings from osg includes, but on gcc these
were silenced by specifying include paths as system.
(
https://github.com/updraft/updraft/commit/e3afe9fcd8bc6f29952d17b6ff35bdde70e8687e#L1R68
 )

... and yes, every plugin must inherit from QObject for the
QPluginLoader to work.