[glideplan_swproj] Re: CMake

  • From: Cestmir Houska <czestmyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:27:11 +0100

Hi Tom,

on gcc, I don't get any compiler warnings with QObject files. We can look
at it some time and try to eliminate these warnings.

My commit regards passing only those files to the Meta Object Compiler,
that need to be processed by it (previously, all files were processed by
MOC and this caused some warnings).

About your problem with the map node, I wasn't able to compile the
application with map rendering at all, so I disabled it to be able to work
on other things.

Cestmir