[glideplan_swproj] CMake

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 12:48:00 +0100 (CET)

Hi Cestmir and Kuba,
I see you have already changed the CMakeLists.txt, please write a short e-mail,
describing how to properly configure it and what has been changed.

Is there some automatical searching of osg and osgEarth libraries implemented?
Why are there so many variables to set? - I mean for example
osgdb_include_dir and other osg dirs, while there could be, and almost sure is,
only one include dir for all osg libs.

It's not comfortable to set so many paths...is it possible to have only 6
following variables: osg(debug+release), osg dependencies(debug+release) and
osgEarth(debug+release) ?
...I think that rest paths are relative to these ones.