[glideplan_swproj] Automatic 2D/3D switching

  • From: Bohdan Maslowski <bohdan.maslowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 13:49:06 +0200

Hi,

I changed the concept of switching between perspective and orthographic
view from manual to automatic. Please try it and let me know what you think.

The orthographic mode is activated if the view is nadir +- 2 degrees and
distance to earth is less than 7 km.

Also i added two actions to Tools menu - Reset to north and Untilt (which
can be used for activating orthographic view). It would be nice assign
keyboard shortcuts to those and move them to another menu (what about a
"Map" menu?)

And while I was playing with MapManipulator, I added a 2s startup animation
that zooms into home position.. let me know if you hate it :)

You can also return to home position hitting space bar.

Happy Easter!

Bohdan

Ps. Just realized I broke zooming using doubleclicks, mouse wheel works
fine. I'll fix it asap.