From: Crystal B. Taylor, Dr. [mailto:crystal.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 11:11 AM
To: Chapman, Michael A. (LARC-D504)
Subject: FW: Technology Education Teacher Position open!

Hello Michael, how are you?

I just wanted to let you know that we are still inquiring for a Technology
Education Teacher. Can you please forward to your friends, colleagues, etc? I
included the link below to the position and more information. Thanks.

http://sbo.nn.k12.va.us/hr/jobs/teachers/technology.html

Dr. Crystal B. Taylor
[cid:[email protected]]
Instructional Supervisor for Career & Technical Education Newport News Public
Schools
12511 Warwick Blvd.
Suite A (Room 109)
Newport News, VA 23606
crystal.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:crystal.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> (email)
757-881-5461 ext 12221 (voice)
757-881-5420 (fax)

________________________________
[Newport News Public Schools Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.]

[Newport News Public Schools Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.]

JPEG image

GIF image