[ggo-discussion] Re: glGo 1.1 beta

  • From: Peter Strempel <pstrempel@xxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:26:32 +0100

Jarkko Lindblad wrote:
> In the player list I see players who have match condition: PN 1min
> 6-10min/25(Any) - however, it is impossible for me to have this setting
> for myself.

Done. You can now set a min-max range for the PN style byo time. Also
fixed a couple of other minor things, especially clocks in observed
nmatch'ed games didn't work properly.

I updated the Windows and Mac version of 1.1 beta on
http://www.pandanet.co.jp/English/glgo/beta/
Marked with "Updated 2004-12-22".

Getting close to release...

I know this is a bit messy, but I don't see a cool solution for this
like gGo-Preview with Webstart, compiled once, updated automatically and
running on all platforms.

Peter