[geogebra-translators] New pre-release version of GeoGebra (December 22, 2008)

  • From: "Judith Hohenwarter" <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:01:16 -0500

Dear GeoGebra Translators,

NEW PRE-RELEASE
We have created a new pre-release version of GeoGebra (December 22,
2008). This is the last pre-release before the holidays, but we will
create new ones in just a few days.
You will be able to try out the new version at
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra.html
and
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra-pre.jnlp

NEW PROPTERTIES.ZIP FILE
If your language was updated in this or another recent pre-release
version and you want to make any corrections, please download the new
properties files from http://www.geogebra.org/source/translation/gui
and make your corrections using these files.

PRE-RELEASE NOTES
If you have questions about translating some of the new commands,
please check the pre-release notes of GeoGebra 3.2 at
http://www.geogebra.org/en/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_GeoGebra_Pre-Release.

Thank you very much for your great work and support of GeoGebra!

Happy Holidays and all the best for 2009,
Judith, Markus and the GeoGebra Team

We have included updates of the following 3 languages in this
pre-release version of GeoGebra 3.2 (December 22, 2008):
* Basque
* Korean
* Swedish

The following 28 languages were already updated in the last
pre-release versions of GeoGebra 3.2:
* Arabic
* Bosnian
* Chinese (traditional)