[geogebra-translators] New Pre-Release Version of GeoGebra (March 2, 2009)

  • From: Judith Hohenwarter <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:10:46 -0500

Dear GeoGebra Translators,

RENAMED COMMANDS
We decided to rename the following two commands in the English version
of GeoGebra 3.2. This DOES NOT affect your translation unless you
would like to change your translation of these commands as well. You
may still update your properties files translation or the help
document accordingly and send them to Judith@xxxxxxxxxxxx before March
10, 2009.
* command  "LaTeX" renamed to "FormulaText"
* command "PMCC" renamed to "CorrelationCoefficient"

NEW PRE-RELEASE
We have created a new pre-release version of GeoGebra (March 2, 2009).
You will be able to try out the new version at
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra.html
and
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra-pre.jnlp

Thank you very much for your great work and support of GeoGebra!

Best wishes,
Judith and the GeoGebra Team

We have included updates of the following 5 languages in this
pre-release version of GeoGebra 3.2 (March 2, 2009):
* Czech
* French
* German
* Persian
* Portuguese (Portugal)

The following 36 languages were already updated in the last
pre-release versions of GeoGebra 3.2:
* Arabic
* Basque
* Bosnian