[geogebra-translators] GeoGebra Photos for TechAwards

  • From: Markus Hohenwarter <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GeoGebra Translators <geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, geogebra-institutes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 19:37:58 +0100

Dear friends of GeoGebra,

our project will be a laureat at this year's TechAwards in San Jose,
CA in November which is a big honor (see
http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/The-Tech-Museum-1038795.html).
They now need some photos related to GeoGebra for their public
relations materials. For example, the photos could show students
working with GeoGebra, or teachers at workshops or conferences.

If you have such pictures, please send two or three to me in the
highest resolution you have. I would need the pictures as soon as
possible.

Thank you for all your support,
Markus