[geogebra-translators] GeoGebra Help 3.2 Document Ready for Translation

  • From: "Judith Hohenwarter" <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:10:23 -0500

Dear GeoGebra translators,

I was able to finish updating the GeoGebra Help document for the new
GeoGebra version 3.2 today. I made major revisions to the old document
(version for GeoGebra 3.0) since the software changed a lot during the
last year (spreadsheet view, statistics, many new commands,...).

Please try to finish your translation of the GeoGebra Help document by
January 31st, 2009 and send me the translated files.

Please find all information necessary to translate the GeoGebra Help
document at http://www.geogebra.org/en/wiki/index.php/Translation_Help.
Thank you very much for you patience and also for providing the
GeoGebra Help document in your language!

Happy New Year,
Judith & Markus