[geogebra-translators] GeoGebra Help 3.2 Document: Hyperlinks and NEW Deadline

  • From: Judith Hohenwarter <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:15:54 -0500

Dear GeoGebra translators,

CORRUPT HYPERLINKS
thanks to Antonio (our Portuguese help document translator from
Portugal) we found several hyperlinks in the docuen help document that
don't work properly or link to the wrong section of the document.

I fixed the hyperlinks in the docuen document (20090224_docuen32.doc)
and documented the corrupt links in a text file called
docuen32_LinksFixed_20090224. In addition, I have uploaded the file
20090224_docuen32_track_changes.doc to our server that allows you to
view the changes I made to the hyperlinks (if you activate "Track
changes" in Word). Please find all these files at
http://www.geogebra.org/source/translation/help/.

Please check your translation of the help document for corrupt
hyperlinks and fix them if possible.

NEW DEADLINE
Please send me your FINAL VERSION of the GeoGebra help document

***** BEFORE MARCH 10, 2009 *****

 to give me enough time to prepare the html version for the installer
of GeoGebra 3.2.

Thank you very much for all the time and effort you invest into the
translation work!

Best wishes,
Judith