[geogebra-translators] GeoGebra 3.2 release

  • From: Markus Hohenwarter <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GeoGebra Translators <geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 12:51:35 -0400

Dear GeoGebra Translators,

later today, we are going to officially release GeoGebra 3.2.

Thank you very much for all your hard work to create and update
translations in 46 languages! GeoGebra 3.2 is the work of a dedicated
group of over 100 people who have been helping with programming,
writing documentation, translating, and testing. Together, we are
providing free dynamic mathematics software to hundreds of thousands
of students, teachers, and researchers around the world.

I am proud to be part of this team.

Let's keep up the good work,