[geogebra-translators] FINAL CORRECTIONS of mistakes in the PROPERTIES and HELP DOCUMENT of GeoGebra 3.2

  • From: Judith Hohenwarter <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:03:04 -0400

Dear Translators,

we are getting close to the official release of GeoGebra 3.2 and have
made FINAL corrections both in the command.properties file and the
help document. Markus and Mike were busy fixing bugs in GeoGebra 3.2
and also found time to program items from their
Unfortunately, this means that I had to make some changes to the
GeoGebra help document as well (see below).

Please make a final update to your translation of the properties files
and the help document
*** BEFORE SUNDAY, APRIL 5th, 2009 ***

Thank you very much for all your time and effort to support GeoGebra!
The new release will be great and will have high quality translations
in 44 languages!

Best wishes,
Judith & the GeoGebra team

Please download the newest version of the properties files
(geogebra_prop_32_20090324) from
http://www.geogebra.org/source/translation/gui/ and make the following
changes in command.properties:

* SXXSyntax=Sxx[ <List of Numbers> ]\nSxx[ <List of Points> ]
  This command doesn't need a second list of numbers in the argument any more

* SYYSyntax=Syy[ <List of Points> ]
  This command only works for a list of points (not for numbers any more)

=> The arguments of these two commands should be consistent with
SigmaXX and SigmaYY

* Sequence[ <Expression>, <Variable>, <Start Value>, <End Value>, <INCREMENT> ]
  This command had "Number of Steps" as the last argument, which needs
to be changed to "Increment"

Please find the newest version of the help document
(2009-03-24_docuen32.doc) as well as the following files at
http://www.geogebra.org/source/translation/help. You may use any one
of the following three files to find out which changes and corrections
were made to the document:

* 20090324_docuen32_FINAL_Changes.txt
  This file documents all corrections and changes I made
   to the manual (information ordered by sections).

* 2009-03-24_docuen32_Track_Changes.pdf
  This file shows you all corrections and changes I made to
   the manual.

* 2009-03-24_docuen32_Track_Changes.doc
  This file shows you all corrections and changes I made to
   the manual if you TURN ON the TRACK CHANGES
   feature of you text processing software.

We have created a new pre-release version of GeoGebra (March 24,
2009). You will be able to try out the new version at
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra.html
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra-pre.jnlp

We have included updates of the following 4 languages in this
pre-release version of GeoGebra 3.2 (March 24, 2009):
* Catalan
* Dutch
* English (US)
* German

The following 44 languages were already updated in the last
pre-release versions of GeoGebra 3.2:
* Arabic
* Basque
* Bosnian