[geogebra-translators] Deadline Extension for Translations of GeoGebra 3.2 Manual

  • From: Judith Hohenwarter <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:25:20 -0500

Dear GeoGebra translators,

since we know that the translation of the new GeoGebra manual is a lot
of work and takes longer than expected for many translators, we will
EXTEND the DEADLINE for the manual translations to Sunday, February
15, 2009.

If you send me your translation BEFORE February 15, 2009, we will be
able to include your new GeoGebra manual translation into the
installer of the new GeoGebra version, and therefore, make it
available for everybody who downloads and installs the software
locally on their computers.

If you send me your translation AFTER February 15, 2009, the installer
for your language will provide the English version of the GeoGebra
manual for the users of your language.
NOTE: This will not apply to the new WebStart version of GeoGebra,
since the WebStart version always opens the online help pages on the
GeoGebra web server. Therefore, as soon as we can upload your new
translation of the manual to the web server, it will be available for
users of your language who are using the WebStart version on their
computers.

Thank you very much in advance for all the time and effort you are
investing into the translation of both the user interface and the
GeoGebra manual!
Best wishes,
Judith and Markus