[GeoGebra] GeoGebra 3.2 released

  • From: Markus Hohenwarter <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GeoGebra News <geogebra-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 19:35:47 -0400

Dear Colleague,

GeoGebra 3.2 with our new Spreadsheet View is here!

You can get it from http://www.geogebra.org

New features in GeoGebra 3.2:
* Spreadsheet View (see "View" menu)
* Automatic animation of sliders (right/command click a slider)
* New tools: Compass, Mirror at Circle, conics, Best Fit Line,
   Record to Spreadsheet
* Commands for statistics functions and diagrams
* Matrix and complex number support
* Layers and dynamic colors
* Export to PGF/TikZ
* 45 languages

Find out about all this and more in our GeoGebra 3.2 Release Notes
http://www.geogebra.org/en/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_GeoGebra_3.2

All new features are described in our fully revised manual "GeoGebra Help"
http://www.geogebra.org/help

If you have any questions, suggestions, or bug reports, please let us
know in the GeoGebra User Forum at http://www.geogebra.org/forum/

Thank you to the many, many people who have been involved in
programming, writing documentation, translating, and testing!
GeoGebra 3.2 is the result of a dedicated open-source community
with one goal: bringing dynamic mathematics to everyone!
Behind the scenes, we are already busily working on future
versions of GeoGebra with many exciting ideas: a flexible new
user-interface, symbolic algebra, and much more!

GeoGebra Conference, July 14-15, Linz, Austria

We are delighted that almost 100 colleagues have already signed up for
the First International GeoGebra Conference on July 14 and 15 in Linz,
Austria, where we will share experiences and think together about
future directions for the GeoGebra project.

Please join us at this great event and make sure you register
for the conference before June 15 to get the reduced rate
http://www.geogebra.org/conferences/2009.htm
See you in Linz!

All best wishes,
The GeoGebra Team
____
To unsubscribe send a mail with subject "unsubscribe" to
geogebra-news-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx