[geocentrism] Re: translational motion of the earth......

Regner claims there is no rotataion aound the sun. However,  when you show him
a camera orentied radialy  to an axis (sun) on 24 hour intervals over the
course of one orbit of that axis (a year) regurdless of the path it took to get
there,  he claims it is called a rotation...."it's that simple".....LOL

Allen you are refusing to accept the definition of Rotation I posted days ago.
Which showed the relationships between translation, rotation and spin..
rotation and spin are not synonomous.

You also refuse to answer the hard questions that will test your perceptions
when confronted with an illusion. In fact you have avoided every one which
suggests you did not or can not read it.

e g Does the moon have a spin? If so, why don't we see it spinning?