[geocentrism] Re: the absolute truth

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 06:18:26 +1000

I agree Bernie..  Perhaps Jefferson knew that... When the people and their
Government believed in God, it was ok..  Thats why Demoncracy fails...

          From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 11:00 PM

            I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our
liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks
to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation,
the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive
the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the
continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the
banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
            Thomas Jefferson, Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert
Gallatin (1802)
            3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)